Air Sailing (NV23) is a non-profit gliderport in an excellent location northeast of Reno, NV. It is used by BASA, TTSA, and NSA members spring through fall each year for both enjoyment and advanced flight training. The facility includes 3 tow planes, a 2200 square-foot Australian clubhouse, two large hangers, 100LL fuel facility, RV park, BBQ grills, hot water, electricity and Wi-Fi.
- 122.900 - Multicomm below 7000 MSL
- 123.300 - Air to air above 7000 MSL
- 126.300 - Norcal Tracon above 7000 MSL
- 135.800 - Reno ATIS
- 135.175 - Reno-Stead AWOS
- 122.500/122.200 - Reno flight service